Registration opens November 2020
This module may be for you if:
- You know your direction but don’t know how to take the first step
- You’ve been curious about other roles but don’t know how to find out if they’re for you
- You want to experience your career discovery journey with other like-minded folks
- You need accountability to help you set intentions and stick to them
What we’ll build
- A toolkit for handling rejection
- A job search tracking tool
- A custom set of weekly goals and action items
- A map of your skills, strengths, and desired characteristics of your next role/company
- A strategy to focus your job search and maximize your impact
- A pitch that tells your story
- A fresh resume, LinkedIn, and cover letter
- A network of other passionate people who are committed to leveling up their careers
Questions you’ll answer
- How does work currently fit into my life? What’s working? What isn’t?
- What personal narratives hold me back? What tools help me shift these narratives?
- What are my values and skills?
- How can I explore roles that interest me?
- How can I frame my work experience to fit my desired role?
- How can I tell my story in my resume and other materials?
- How do I structure my job search?
- How do I negotiate an offer?
What you’ll get
- Six two-hour group sessions with other awesome, inspiring cohort members
- Ample feedback from myself and cohort members
- 1:1 practice with group members to help you frame your experience, tell your story, and advocate for yourself
- Resources to help you find roles, write cover letters, network over coffee, etc.
- A private Mighty network where you can keep in touch with your groupmates, ask questions, share resources, and hold each other accountable during the job search
How do I know if I’m ready for coaching?
You may be ready for coaching if you are:
- Willing to carve out time and commit to the process
- Scared but excited to take risks
- Open to new ideas and experiences
- Open to interrogating your own thoughts and feelings
- Eager to collaborate with others who are making career moves
The commitment to the process is especially important in a group setting, because your groupmates will rely on you for feedback, support, and accountability. It’s a big responsibility that yields powerful results for you and the group.
If you feel like you’re in this place, we might be a good fit!
How long does this program take?
The course meets for two hours a week for six weeks. Here’s the schedule:
- January 7: 7-9 pm ET
- January 14: 7-9 pm ET
- January 21: 7-9 pm ET
- January 28: 7-9 pm ET
- February 4: 7-9 pm ET
- February 11: 7-9 pm ET
Each week will focus on a different topic:
Preparing: Anticipate your fears and develop tools to triage them
Clarifying: Articulate who you are and what you’re looking for
Storytelling: Revamp your written materials to tell your story
Strategizing: Manage your energy and leverage your assets
Interviewing: Communicate your value and connect with the company
Negotiating: Know your worth and get that money
How much does it cost?
For a limited time only, this six-week time commitment costs $350. (An hour of 1:1 coaching is $150, so this is a major steal!)
I’m ready to start! What’s the next step?
Click the button below to reserve your spot. Space is limited!
Got questions? Shoot me a note and put Bloom in the subject line.