This module may be for you if:
- You you’re ready and motivated to make a change, but you want support.
- You feel overwhelmed by the question “What do you want to do next?” but don’t know how to tackle it.
- You’ve been curious about other roles but don’t know how to find out if they’re for you.
What we’ll build
- A strategy for stepping out of your comfort zone, embracing fear, and taking calculated risks
- A personal career roadmap to guide your job search
- A job search strategy and schedule with weekly goals
- A revamped résume and LinkedIn
- A personal pitch to explain what you’ve done, what you’re doing now, and where you’re headed
- Comfort with behavioral interview questions through live practice
- A personal ritual for recovering from rejection
Questions you’ll answer
- How does work currently fit into my life? What’s working? What isn’t?
- What are my values and skills?
- What personal narratives hold me back?
- What is my professional super power?
- What kind of an impact do I want to make through my life and my work?
- What does my vision of my future life look like?
- How can I explore roles that interest me?
- How can I frame my work experience to fit my desired role?
- How do I structure my job search?
What you’ll get
- Twelve bi-monthly 55-minute, 1:1 sessions with me to prompt reflection and introspection
- Action items in between sessions to keep you moving forward
- Email support throughout the duration of our collaboration
- Weekly accountability check-ins to keep you on track
- Resources to help you find roles, write cover letters, network over coffee
How do I know if I’m ready for coaching?
You might be ready for coaching if you are:
- Willing to carve out time and commit to the process.
- Scared but excited to take risks.
- Open to new ideas and experiences.
- Open to interrogating their own thoughts and feelings.
If you feel like you’re in this place, we might be a good fit!
How long does the process take? How much does it cost?
- This six-month time commitment costs $300/month or $1620 if you elect to pay upfront.
I’m ready to start! What’s the next step?
- Schedule a 30-minute Coaching Interest with me. Through this call, I can learn more about your needs and you can ask any outstanding questions.
- If it feels like a good fit, we’ll book a Clarity Session so you can experience the coaching process and get clear on your goal.
- If you want to move forward with sessions, we’ll schedule a 30-minute call to review the contract, set up payment, and schedule your sessions.