This module may be for you if:
- You you’re ready and motivated to make a career change, but you want support.
- You feel overwhelmed by the question “What do you want to do next?” but don’t know how to tackle it.
- You’ve been curious about other tech roles but don’t know how to find out if they’re for you.
What we’ll build
- A strategy for stepping out of your comfort zone, embracing fear, and taking calculated risks
- A personal tech career roadmap to guide your job search
- A job search strategy and schedule with weekly goals
- A revamped résume and LinkedIn
- A personal pitch to explain what you’ve done, what you’re doing now, and where you’re headed
- Comfort with behavioral interview questions through live practice
- A personal ritual for recovering from rejection
Questions you’ll answer
- How does work currently fit into my life? What’s working? What isn’t?
- What are my values and skills?
- What personal narratives hold me back?
- What is my professional super power?
- What kind of an impact do I want to make through my life and my work?
- What does my vision of my future life look like?
- How can I explore roles that interest me?
- How can I frame my work experience to fit my desired role?
- How do I structure my job search?
What you’ll get
- 55-minute, 1:1 sessions with me to prompt reflection and introspection
- Action items in between sessions to keep you moving forward
- Email support throughout the duration of our collaboration
- Weekly accountability check-ins to keep you on track
- Resources to help you find roles, write cover letters, network over coffee
How do I know if I’m ready for coaching?
You might be ready for coaching if you are:
- Willing to carve out time and commit to the process.
- Scared but excited to take risks.
- Open to new ideas and experiences.
- Open to interrogating their own thoughts and feelings.
If you feel like you’re in this place, we might be a good fit!
How long does the process take?
Depending on how frequently you schedule sessions and how many sessions you need, the process can take several months. You get to decide how long we work together and how much support you need.
How much does it cost?
Each session costs $150; payment is due at the beginning of the session. You can book one at a time or several sessions in advance. It’s up to you and your needs.
I’m ready to start. What’s the next step?
Right now, 1:1 coaching spots are full. Sign up for my monthly newsletter and you’ll find out the second new spots become available. As a thank you, you’ll instantly gain access to your free starter kit, a collection of job boards, communities, and tools I’ve curated to help jumpstart your job search.