As a coach, I’ve worked with hundreds of women who want to make a career and job change. Over time, I wanted to create a resource that women could use to examine their careers on their own or with groups of friends. So I compiled my research and process into a new book called Find Your Way Forward.
This interactive workbook takes a step-by-step approach to uncover insights and guide your next career move. Building a career is hard. With so many choices and factors to consider, simply thinking about your future can feel overwhelming.
Find Your Way Forward break down big career questions into more manageable pieces, infuse the introspection process with curiosity, and help you externalize your thoughts so you can discover patterns and insights.
This book is for you if:
- You’re interested in exploring career questions, but your budget or schedule doesn’t accommodate one-on-one coaching at this time
- You’re a self-starter who think coaching might be for you, but you want to test it out
- You have some ideas about your next career move, but you need to get them out of your head and onto paper
- You can set aside an hour a week to go through structured exercises
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Strategies on how to bust through procrastination, set aside time to do the work, build strong work habits
- Exercises to help you reflect on your career, set goals, and clarify your vision for the future
- Resources to help explore new roles, build your portfolio, and make connections
- Want to take this work even further? Complete the workbook with a friend to invite outside perspectives and open yourself up to new possibilities.
How long does the process take? How much does it cost?
The book itself is self-paced, but I recommend blocking out time on your calendar to complete it.
In terms of cost, the book is $19.99 + shipping.
I’m ready to start! What’s the next step?
You can grab a bound and printed copy here.
Can’t wait? You can download a copy and print it at home or use a journal to complete the exercises.
You must be logged in to post a comment.