How do I know if I want a coach?
You might be a good fit if you’ve had these thoughts:
- I’m tired of feeling overwhelmed and unhappy at work.
- I want to make a change, but I need help.
- I’m burnt out and need a different work/life balance.
- I don’t have the skills/resources/connections to get the job I really want.
- I’m ready to put in the work to make a change happen.
What do you look for in a client?
I’m interested in working with people who are:
- Willing to carve out time and commit to the process.
- Scared but excited to take risks.
- Open to new ideas and experiences.
- Open to interrogating their own thoughts and feelings.
If you feel like you’re in this place, we might be a good fit!
Who are your clients?
I work with folks who:
- Want to make a change into a new industry.
- Want to get a new job but haven’t updated their skills in a while.
- Aren’t clear on what they want to do next.
- Are fresh out of college and unsure how to get a job.
- Have some years of work experience but want to transition to a new industry.
- Are seasoned professionals who want to stay in their field but feel rusty on the job market.
How does coaching with you work?
- Schedule a 15-minute Informational Q&A with me. Through this call, I can learn more about where you’re at and you can ask any outstanding questions.
- If you want to move forward with sessions, sign the Coaching Contract.
- We’ll set up a time that works with your schedule.
What will I get if I work with you?
Each session consists of:
- 60-minute video call/meeting with me.
- Personalized journal exercises/activities to inspire insights.
- Email support in between calls.
What will you help me do?
Over the course of our sessions, we’ll work together to:
- Examine the existing elements of your life to see where work fits.
- Develop clarity around who you are, what you want, and where you’re headed.
- Cultivate the tools to build your internal compass and live by it.
- View your skills and goals from a different perspective.
- Focus your energy on the most important priorities.
- Identify roadblocks and create a plan to build resilience.
- Set actionable goals and lay out a plan to achieve them.
How will I know if we’re a good fit?
- When you’re on the phone, be your authentic self and then check in with your gut after the call. A good coach-client relationship has natural chemistry and aligns with your own values and philosophy. Talk to a few folks before you make a final decision.
What makes you unique?
- I believe that work should gratifying and meaningful. Not only have I coached others through their career transitions, but I’ve successfully navigated my own to align myself with more meaningful work. I’ve integrated my own experience and the experience of my clients into my work, so I understand there’s no one-size-fits-all approach. In my opinion, coaching isn’t about matching a person to a paycheck; it’s about helping people go after and get what they want out of life.