This module may be for you if:
- You know the move you want to make, but you don’t know how to take the first step.
- You haven’t job searched in a while and want some help busting the rust.
- You haven’t touched your resume in a while and you want feedback to help your materials tell your story.
What we’ll build
- An updated resume and LinkedIn profile to tell your story
- A job search strategy to leverage your network
- A personal pitch to explain what you’ve done, what you’re doing now, and where you’re headed
- Comfort with behavioral interview questions through live practice
What you’ll get
- Three 60-minute 1:1 sessions with me on a weekly or bi-monthly basis
- Email support throughout the duration of our collaboration to provide feedback, clarify questions, and keep you on track
- Resources to help you find roles, write cover letters, and network over coffee
Questions you’ll answer
- How can I frame my work experience to fit my desired role?
- How do I structure my job search?
- How can I build community to assist in my job search?
- How do I speak about my past experience through the lens of a future role?
How do I know if I’m ready for coaching?
You might be ready for coaching if you are:
- Willing to carve out time and commit to the process.
- Scared but excited to take risks.
- Open to new ideas and experiences.
- Open to interrogating their own thoughts and feelings.
If you feel like you’re in this place, we might be a good fit!
How long does the process take? How much does it cost?
This three- to six-week time commitment costs $450.
I’m ready to start! What’s the next step?
- Book a free 30-minute call and let’s connect! I’ll want to learn about where you’re at, where you want to be, and where you’re struggling to determine how I can best help.