This module may be for you if:
- You know the move you want to make, but you don’t know how to take the first step
- You haven’t job searched in a while and want some help busting the rust
- You’ve tried job searching on your own but haven’t been able to hold yourself accountable
What we’ll build
- A job search strategy and schedule with weekly goals
- A personal pitch to explain what you’ve done, what you’re doing now, and where you’re headed
- Comfort with behavioral interview questions through live practice
What you’ll get
- Three 60-minute 1:1 sessions with me on a weekly or bi-monthly basis
- Email support throughout the duration of our collaboration
- Periodic accountability check-ins during the job search to provide feedback, clarify questions, and keep you on track
- Resources to help you find roles, write cover letters, network over coffee
Questions you’ll answer
- How can I frame my work experience to fit my desired role?
- How do I structure my job search?
How do I know if I’m ready for coaching?
You might be ready for coaching if you are:
- Willing to carve out time and commit to the process.
- Scared but excited to take risks.
- Open to new ideas and experiences.
- Open to interrogating their own thoughts and feelings.
If you feel like you’re in this place, we might be a good fit!
How long does the process take? How much does it cost?
This three- to six-week time commitment costs $450.
I’m ready to start! What’s the next step?
- Schedule a 30-minute Coaching Interest with me. Through this call, I can learn more about your needs and you can ask any outstanding questions.
- If it feels like a good fit, we’ll book a Clarity Session so you can experience the coaching process and get clear on your goal.
- If you want to move forward with sessions, we’ll schedule a 30-minute call to review the contract, set up payment, and schedule your sessions.