1-on-1 Job Search Prep (1-2 months)
This module may be for you if:
- You know the move you want to make, but you don’t know how to take the first step.
- You haven’t job searched in a while and want some help busting the rust.
- You haven’t touched your resume in a while and you want feedback to help your materials tell your story.
What we’ll build
- An updated resume and LinkedIn profile to tell your story
- A job search strategy to leverage your network
- A personal pitch to explain what you’ve done, what you’re doing now, and where you’re headed
- Comfort with behavioral interview questions through live practice
What you’ll get
- Three 60-minute 1:1 sessions with me on a weekly or bi-monthly basis
- Email support throughout the duration of our collaboration to provide feedback, clarify questions, and keep you on track
- Resources to help you find roles, write cover letters, and network over coffee
Questions you’ll answer
- How can I frame my work experience to fit my desired role?
- How do I structure my job search?
- How can I build community to assist in my job search?
- How do I speak about my past experience through the lens of a future role?
How do I know if I’m ready for coaching?
You might be ready for coaching if you are:
- Willing to carve out time and commit to the process.
- Scared but excited to take risks.
- Open to new ideas and experiences.
- Open to interrogating their own thoughts and feelings.
If you feel like you’re in this place, we might be a good fit!
How long does the process take?
Depending on how you choose to space out your sessions, this process can take three to six weeks.
How much does it cost?
This package of three sessions cost $450. Additional custom sessions are available for $150 each.
I’m ready to start! What’s the next step?
Book a free 30-minute call and let’s connect! I’ll want to learn about where you’re at, where you want to be, and where you’re struggling to determine how I can best help.